Ya I did not like when Edward hit his head and it was sad when Shara died.
it was very depressing when Edward blacked out but he got better it wasn't bruce's fault that Edward had blacked out it was the cooks fault
I think it was sad that Sara Ruth died and that Edward head got smashed on the counter.
I think it was sad too.
I thought it was mean when Neal smashed Edward's head. I also thought about what happened to Bryice and what he did about the money. It was also really sad when Sarah died.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Ya I did not like when Edward hit his head and it was sad when Shara died.
ReplyDeleteit was very depressing when Edward blacked out but he got better it wasn't
ReplyDeletebruce's fault that Edward had blacked out it was the cooks fault
I think it was sad that Sara Ruth died and that Edward head got smashed on the counter.
ReplyDeleteI think it was sad too.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was mean when Neal smashed Edward's head. I also thought about what happened to Bryice and what he did about the money. It was also really sad when Sarah died.
ReplyDelete