Book Cover

Book Cover

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Chapter 19-20

I thin it is sad that Edward had to experience another loss. I also believe that the old lady was not Pellegrina but it was Edward's imagination. I predict that Bryce will either sell Edward or break him but I hope that the story won't end with the main character dying.
(Manish, 5th Grade, ELC Malaysia)

3 comments:

  1. I think that Edward is sad because he lost Bryce and he was sad because he lost Bryce. I thought that someone would come and buy Edward from the shop Bryce lost him. I also thought that Edward could not be fixed when his head cracked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that some how he will see again someone he has once loved in the shop. EDWARD Will Live On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand Manish, it is sad and tragict.

    Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.