I did realize it went by really fast but I enjoyed the book.
Me to on a scale one to ten I ratted it a nine
I didn't realize that, then the next thing you know I hear Abilene is 25.
It went really fast I thought she would be a kid but she is a grown up. 16 or so years went by.
I didn't notice years went by I thought Abilene was still 11 or something.
It was very fast everything went bye to fast even all the days
But then I noticed she was 25 with a little girl.
It really did go fast it felt like minutes but really a generation went by because at the end Abilene is a adult.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I did realize it went by really fast but I enjoyed the book.
ReplyDeleteMe to on a scale one to ten I ratted it a nine
DeleteI didn't realize that, then the next thing you know I hear Abilene is 25.
ReplyDeleteIt went really fast I thought she would be a kid but she is a grown up. 16 or so years went by.
ReplyDeleteI didn't notice years went by I thought Abilene was still 11 or something.
ReplyDeleteIt was very fast everything went bye to fast even all the days
ReplyDeleteBut then I noticed she was 25 with a little girl.
ReplyDeleteIt really did go fast it felt like minutes but really a generation went by because at the end Abilene is a adult.
ReplyDelete