Book Cover

Book Cover

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Chapters 19 and 20 (Lydia)



I think it is sad when Sarah Ruth dies and then Bryce goes to Memphis and trys to get money. I also hate it when the father takes Sarah Ruth. Do you like the father?

Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

8 comments:

  1. no
    Manish, 5th Grade, ELC Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manish, nice answer.

      Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

      Delete
  2. I did not like the father because he was strict and pretty cruel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to, nice wording.

      Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

      Delete
  3. I did not like the father because he was selfish and really mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think this.

      Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. NICE!!!!

      Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.