Book Cover

Book Cover

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Chapter 18

Chapter 18 is when Bryce's father comes and he smacks Bryce across the face. I think that he is drunk or he does not care that Sarah Ruth is dying.
Gabe (5th grade ELC Malaysia)

6 comments:

  1. I think so to and it is sad.

    Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think slapping Bryce was pretty unnecessary and he was defiantly drunk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Bryce is a nice boy but his dad was so mean to the rabbit and Bryce witch is pretty mean to do that to a little kid like that. I thought that Bryce was being very protective to Edward. I thought that it was mean that the cook said stuff to the boy that made him cry really hard it was very not wright. I thought that it was crazy that the girl found Edward in the end that was really cool for the ending I thought that the ending was not was what I thought it would be like at the end of it. I thought Edward would be in the doll store for a very long time and would stay there.

      Delete
  3. I think is was pretty mean that Bryce got slapped by his dad. I also think that Bryce's dad is mean to him because Bryce stands up for himself and Sarah Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slapping Bryce I think is child abuse and the father was really drunk.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.