Book Cover

Book Cover

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Chapter 17

     I think that Bryce is very kind to his sick sister Sarah Ruth for giving her Edward because someone broke her last doll. I think Sarah Ruth is nice but it is sad that she is sick. I also think Janngles is a cute and funny name for Edward. Do you like Sarah Ruth?

Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)

3 comments:

  1. I like Sarah Ruth. She needed Edward(Jangles) Because she did not have anyone to be with and not get them sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sarah Ruth she needs Edward because she needs someone to cuddle with because if she cuddled with someone else she would get them sick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Sarah Ruth needs Edward because she was sick and was probably lonely when Bryce was working. I wonder why Sarah Ruth named Edward Jangles. How did Sarah Ruth get sick.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.