I think Abulene will buy him, While she's looking for a new doll.
I agree because Edward was away from Ablene for a long time
remember abuline is grown up now.
Abulene might buy Edward,because Abulene loves Edward and he's special to her
I think Edward will get bought by a little girl he loves more than Ablene and the little girl will name him Edward and she would just know thats his name.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I think Abulene will buy him, While she's looking for a new doll.
ReplyDeleteI agree because Edward was away from Ablene for a long time
Deleteremember abuline is grown up now.
ReplyDeleteAbulene might buy Edward,because Abulene loves Edward and he's special to her
ReplyDeleteI think Edward will get bought by a little girl he loves more than Ablene
ReplyDeleteand the little girl will name him Edward and she would just know thats his name.