I did think it was going to end like this.
This comment has been removed by the author.
If i could change the ending I would make so that Edward was really a human in a coma about being a bunny and all the kids who took care of him were really his children.
No I thought that Edward would get fix and stay with Brice, but the ending is really good
Well, I've read the book before, but for the first time no, I thought it would end by Edward getting turned into a doll.
no I never thought that Edward would get his head smashed and get taken away from Bryce
I thought It would end like this but I thought Abuline would be a kid.
i didn't know that abaliene was not a kid
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I did think it was going to end like this.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIf i could change the ending I would make so that Edward was really a human in a coma about being a bunny and all the kids who took care of him were really his children.
ReplyDeleteNo I thought that Edward would get fix and stay with Brice, but the ending is really good
ReplyDeleteWell, I've read the book before, but for the first time no, I thought it would end by Edward getting turned into a doll.
ReplyDeleteno I never thought that Edward would get his head smashed and get taken away from Bryce
ReplyDeleteI thought It would end like this but I thought Abuline would be a kid.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei didn't know that abaliene was not a kid
ReplyDelete