Book Cover

Book Cover

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What are your thoughts/feelings about how the book ended? If you could change the ending of the book, how would you change it?

41 comments:

  1. I thought it was a great book. I think so because Edward changed along the way. I wouldn't change the ending because it was good how he came back to Abilene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would change the ending so Aniline is still a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how the book ended but I missed a lot of story because I was home sick and if I could change anything about the book I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was sad for Bruce what happened to him. I would change by Bruce taking him home because Bruce was alone and that mad me sad. Is he ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved how it ended and I wouldn't change a thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you.

      Delete
    2. the ending is already good so why change it

      Delete
  7. I really liked the ending because Edward ended up back with Abilene. If I could change the ending I wouldn't, the ending is all ready good so why change it

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thought that he would meet every one he met before\\

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was a great book he competed his "mission" and learned to love, he finally got to see abuline again

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the book was magnificent because Edward got happy every time he was with a different person and Edward was probably sad when Abilene died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abilene did not die

      Delete
    2. I know i though that she would die i wish Sarah Ruth lived.

      Delete
  11. I liked the way it ended because now abuline and her daughter have Edward back, I thought it would end this way but I did not think she would be a grown up. If I could change the ending I would have Abuline be a child still but I like this ending too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I meant Sarah Ruth died

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the ending.If I were to change the ending,I would want Abilene to be a kid still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would u want Abilene to be a kid again?

      Delete
  15. I liked the ending but if I changed it I would make a different little girl find Edward and buy him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought that Miraculous adventure of Edward Tulane it was a great ending for Edward to be reunited with Abilene . I would change the ending by Abilene having Edward her whole childhood and giving Edward to her daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked the ending but if I changed the book Abilene who still be a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The ending of the book was very scary when Edward broke and he couldn't ever see Bryce again when he was fixed. Though the book had a happier ending then you might expect because Edward went to Aboline's daughter. Over all I thought the Ending was very sweet and I don't think I would want to change anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Or I would make Abilene a 13 year old and fined Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would not change the ending cause I really liked it and it made me wonder who is that girl buying Edward and I made me think for a little while but then I realized that it was Abeline and that the little girl was Abeline's daughter cause it has been years since Abeline had Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My feeling about this book are that it was awesome and emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also like the end of the book. I like the end of the book because Edward learned his lesson about love and that the ending was a very happy ending.And I think that Edward had a lot of great homes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would never change the ending because it was the best ending in a book that I ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think the book ended great and it did come to me as surprise when Abeline was all grown up and had a little girl of her own and I think it was a very creative ending and if I can change the ending, I would make Edward to Abeline by seeing him in the store and she goes back to her mom and she gets back to the store and Edward is gone so Abeline tries to find Edward forwarding to a book sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really liked the story and how the book was put together, the way Edward went through so many people on the way, and while all that was happening, Edward was learning how to be a better rabbit in general. He learned how to love, and be loved. He most importantly learned how to be happy with what he has. My favorite part of the book was that Edward, at the end of the story, he ended up with Abbeline again. The story was sad for the most part but it also gives a lesson. The author is trying to tell you,"Never give up!"

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was a happy ending to me cause Abelline and Edward kind of reconnected.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the ending of the story. It was very interesting to me. I would have changed the ending to maybe make Abiline find Edward by herself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really liked how the book ended but if I could see it out how I wanted to. I would have a other girl buy Edward and she would lose him.and he whould see every one he loved.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like how it ended,he found his first owner Abilene,but Abilene grow up
    Abilene has a daughter Maggie found Edward and Edward saw the watch and know it was Abilene

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like how it teaches lessons and it's sad how Sarah Ruth passed away, but besides that it was a brilliant book with the type of book it is, long, fantasy and etc. If I would change the ending of the book I would end the book with a cliff hanger so Edward's with Abilene's daughter having Edward and Edward started to love her, enough to be with her, at the doll shop.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.