Abilene's grandmother, Pellegrina, is not happy with Edward. "You disappoint me," she tells him while putting Abilene and Edward to bed one night. Why do you think she says this? What does she expect of him?
What I think is Edward probably did something bad and the grandmother probably didn't like what Edward had done.That's why she said:"You disappoint me." Edward probably thought about what he had done.He probably feels bad.
Pellegrina expects to probably call Edward a toy.She might consider throwing him in the garbage,but Abilene will be super mad at her. Pellegrina thinks that the china rabbit is a doll.She thinks he is not a member of the family.
I think that Pellegrina finally found out that Edward was actually alive, so she is starting to expect more things from him. I also think that Pellegrina does not really like Edward.
Somehow I think she knows that Edward is a self-centered china rabbit that only cares about himself. Right after that had happened, everything started going down hill for Edward.
I know that the grandma Pelligrina said that because she had a feeling that Edward was abusing Abiline after all that she has done for him. So that is why Edward had a bad feeling about Pelligrino after he was tossed of the boat.
I think that Pellegrina thinks that Abilene is to old for a silly bunny rabbit doll but she doesn't want to give him away because she gave it to Abilene.
I think Pellegrina knows that Edward is alive and that she knows that Edward think that only himself is important.
ReplyDeleteEdward isn't alive
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat I think is Edward probably did something bad and the grandmother probably didn't like what Edward had done.That's why she said:"You disappoint me." Edward probably thought about what he had done.He probably feels bad.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that Pellegrina said that because maybe she think that Abilene is to old for Edward, and she thinks he's a bad influence
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you.
DeleteI do too.
DeleteI agree.Me three.
DeleteI agree as well
DeleteI think that she said that because Edward did not love Abilene as much as she loved him.
ReplyDeleteI agree
DeleteI also agree because I also think that Edward did not love Abilene
DeleteI think she said that because maybe Edward did something wrong and Abilene got disappointed and Edward feels so bad and wants to apologias.
ReplyDeletePellegrina expects to probably call Edward a toy.She might consider throwing him in the garbage,but Abilene will be super mad at her. Pellegrina thinks that the china rabbit is a doll.She thinks he is not a member of the family.
ReplyDeleteI agree because she does think he is not a member of the family
DeleteI think Pellegrina does not want Abilene to play with dolls anymore.
DeleteI think that Pellegrina finally found out that Edward was actually alive, so she is starting to expect more things from him. I also think that Pellegrina does not really like Edward.
ReplyDeleteMaybe, but is Edward really alive?
DeleteI think Edward did something bad like being narcissistic and not getting a good feeling when Pellegrina looks at him.
ReplyDeleteShe says that because it's the title of the book she reads to Edward and he will get punished somehow, like how the princess in the story.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I think she knows that Edward is a self-centered china rabbit that only cares about himself. Right after that had happened, everything started going down hill for Edward.
ReplyDeleteI also think that Pellegrina knows that Edward is self-centered rabbit and that's why she doesn't like him.
DeleteIt did! He fell of a boat and couldn't see the stars
DeleteI think Pellegrina knows Edward is self-centered and I think she also doesn't like him because he might have done something Pellegrina didn't like.
DeleteI agree
DeleteI also agree that Pellegrina knows about Edward being self-centered.
DeleteI agree that Edward is a self-centered China rabbit that only cares about himself. Then, after that he went down the hill.
DeleteI agree with you Owen
DeleteI know that the grandma Pelligrina said that because she had a feeling that Edward was abusing Abiline after all that she has done for him. So that is why Edward had a bad feeling about Pelligrino after he was tossed of the boat.
ReplyDeleteI think that Pellegrina knows that Edward is alive and and I think she expects him to be fake.
ReplyDeleteEdward is not alive if he was he would be speaking and he could move by himself.
DeleteI agree
DeleteI think wants Abilene stops playing with Edward
ReplyDeleteI think pellegrina thinks Edward is pointless.
ReplyDeleteI do not think that is true at all. I think that the grandma is proud of the rabbit.
DeleteI agree,I think that the grandma is proud of the rabbit
DeleteI feel that Pellegrina knows that edwead is alive and is going to try to get there
ReplyDeleteI think Pellegrina says this because she's thinks Edward should do something not just sit there.
ReplyDeleteI think she wants her to stop playing with little kid toys
ReplyDeleteI think that Pellegrina doesn't like Edward at all
ReplyDeleteI do not agree.Pellgrina might not like Edward,but doesn't not like him at all.He maybe did something disrespectful.
DeleteI think Pellegrina doesn't like Edward at all too.
DeleteWhy do you think Pellegrina doesn't like Edward if Pellegrina made him.
DeleteI do not agree
ReplyDeleteI think she wants Edward to show a sign of love or care, maybe she thinks he can talk or move because her mind is really old.
ReplyDeleteI disagree.
DeleteI think that Pellegrina doesn't like Edward because Edward is a toy and Pellegrina wants Abilene to not have kid toys.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteWell ya but I also think that Pellegrina thinks Abilene is also getting to old for a toy
DeleteMaybe Pellegrina wanted to Edward to leave
ReplyDeleteThat is good.I agree.
DeleteI think that Pellegrina thinks that Abilene is to old for a silly bunny rabbit doll but she doesn't want to give him away because she gave it to Abilene.
ReplyDeleteI think Pellegrina knows that Edward is alive and I think she knows that Edward is self centered.
ReplyDeleteDose any one know if the rabbit is alive and why
ReplyDeleteI think she said that because she thinks Edward is like the princess in the story she told people. The princess that loved nobody.
ReplyDeleteI also agree that to
DeleteHere is a question for everyone why did Edward get picked up by a dog
ReplyDeleteBecause the dog remembered Edward from before.
DeleteHow did the dog remember Edward before
DeleteI think Pellegrina expects a buch more from Edward.
ReplyDeleteLydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
I think pellagrina knows something abaline doesn't
ReplyDelete