I think Edward is not going back to Abilene yet because there is a great lesson for him to learn and that he has only scratched the surface of it. I think that there is a lesson in all of this because it called The Miraculous Journey of Edward perhaps Edward well learn to be less spoiled and learn more emotions.
I think Edward is not going back to Abilene yet because there is a great lesson for him to learn and that he has only scratched the surface of it. I think that there is a lesson in all of this because it called The Miraculous Journey of Edward perhaps Edward well learn to be less spoiled and learn more emotions.
ReplyDeleteIt is not his choice that his is getting lost and lost
ReplyDeleteEdward is just getting lost and lost and lost!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is because he is far away from home and on a journey. I like you idea Manish.
ReplyDeleteLydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)