1.) I think the story will be about a China rabbit on a journey. Some of my predictions are they China rabbit will get throw into the sea also he might get sold and he might get feelings. 2.) Based on the intro I think the theme is going to be like a love, hate thing becuase it tells he find love then loses it then over and over again.
We just read chapter 2 so I still think that Edward is going to get lost on a ship and abaline and pelligra have no idea where he is and he might come to life somhow
Now my class has read Chapters 1&2 my predictions are now they same and I now have resone to support why he would get sold becuase he has nice clothes and a gold pocket watch. Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1.) I think the story will be about a China rabbit on a journey. Some of my predictions are they China rabbit will get throw into the sea also he might get sold and he might get feelings.
ReplyDelete2.) Based on the intro I think the theme is going to be like a love, hate thing becuase it tells he find love then loses it then over and over again.
Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malysia)
I think Edward will be on a ship and lost beacause it says at the end of chapter 2 aship was metioned and in the summary it says that too
ReplyDeleteWe just read chapter 2 so I still think that Edward is going to get lost on a ship and abaline and pelligra have no idea where he is and he might come to life somhow
ReplyDeleteNow my class has read Chapters 1&2 my predictions are now they same and I now have resone to support why he would get sold becuase he has nice clothes and a gold pocket watch.
ReplyDeleteLydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)