You are right she shouldn't.
I think so too.
I agree with you she shouldn't because Edward is a china rabbit.He is not a real human being.
Pellegrina doesn't know that Edward is alive though, or she thinks that Abbeline is too old for toys.
I think that if she wouldn't have talked to Edward he would not start to love even though he is just a toy he has to realize abbline loves him
Why doesn't pellagrania like Edward
I think its funny that she is jealous about a toy rabbit hogging the spot light.
Great idea.Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
I think pellagrina is hiding something that she knows about Edward and that she regrets giving him to abalineGabe (5th grade ELC Malaysia
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
You are right she shouldn't.
ReplyDeleteI think so too.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you she shouldn't because Edward is a china rabbit.He is not a real human being.
ReplyDeletePellegrina doesn't know that Edward is alive though, or she thinks that Abbeline is too old for toys.
ReplyDeleteI think that if she wouldn't have talked to Edward he would not start to love even though he is just a toy he has to realize abbline loves him
ReplyDeleteWhy doesn't pellagrania like Edward
ReplyDeleteI think its funny that she is jealous about a toy rabbit hogging the spot light.
ReplyDeleteI think so too.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea.
ReplyDeleteLydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
I think pellagrina is hiding something that she knows about Edward and that she regrets giving him to abaline
ReplyDeleteGabe (5th grade ELC Malaysia