I think lolly was jealous. When she found out about what they did to Edward and took care of him she thought he was a attention hog she wanted pay back. I think growing up she was the forgotten child of the family.
I think she put Edward in the trash because of her brother and felt that they were trying to make up for it. I do not agree with what she did because Neliye problem really cared about Susain. (Edward)
I think Lolly put Edward in the trash because she gave more attention to Edward then Lolly. Or I think Lolly put Edward in the trash because of Lolly's brother that died when he was 5 and I think she was thinking they were trying to make Edward lIke Lolly's brother
I think she put him in the trash because she didn't like him and she didn't like all the attention they were giving him.
ReplyDeleteI think lolly put Edward in the trash because she was probably jealous that her mom was paying more attention a china rabbit than her.
ReplyDeleteI think lolly was jealous. When she found out about what they did to Edward and took care of him she thought he was a attention hog she wanted pay back. I think growing up she was the forgotten child of the family.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you I wrote that too
DeleteI think she put Edward in the trash because of her brother and felt that they were trying to make up for it. I do not agree with what she did because Neliye problem really cared about Susain. (Edward)
ReplyDeleteI think Lolly put Edward in the trash because lolly probably thinks that he is just trash.
ReplyDeleteI think Lolly thinks Nelli cares more about the rabbit then her so she does mean things to Edward.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat are the signs of Lolly being angry at Nelli?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIt said in the book everyone "ignored Edward Intel the next day"
DeleteSo why would she think that
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI think Lolly put Edward in the trash because she gave more attention to Edward then Lolly. Or I think Lolly put Edward in the trash because of Lolly's brother that died when he was 5 and I think she was thinking they were trying to make Edward lIke Lolly's brother
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that Lolly threw away Edward because she was mean or that she didn't like Edward.
ReplyDeleteWhy would she not like Edward what are the signs?
ReplyDeleteAlso Lolly treated Edward badly so that is a clue that she dosn't like him.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think Lolly thinks Edward is not Important to any one
ReplyDeleteI think Lolly put Edward in the trash because she doesn't like her mom "playing" with toys/Edward.
ReplyDeleteI think that Lolli thinks that Edward is getting more attention than her so she got mad and threw him away.
ReplyDeleteI think lolly threw him away just to be mean to Edward and Nellie
ReplyDeleteGabe (5th grade ELC Malaysia)