I think someone will find him and try to find his home.
I think he will get lost again.
I think he will get lost one more time then he will find Abilene and Peligrina again.
I think he will keep on getting lost.
I think a loved one of Abilene will end up finding him and return him to her.
Yes, I think he will keep getting lost.Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I think someone will find him and try to find his home.
ReplyDeleteI think he will get lost again.
ReplyDeleteI think he will get lost one more time then he will find Abilene and Peligrina again.
ReplyDeleteI think he will keep on getting lost.
ReplyDeleteI think a loved one of Abilene will end up finding him and return him to her.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think he will keep getting lost.
ReplyDeleteLydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)