He really can"t do anything because his is just a china rabbit
I think so, but I think in the end he will come back to Abilene.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yes, I think Edward will get lost over and over again but In the end Abilene finds Edward in London.Lydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
I think after his adventure he will find his home
Yes I think he will get past on and on until he finally meets abalone again.
I think that edward will keep getting lost but comfort him self were ever he is.
Yes he will be found
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
He really can"t do anything because his is just a china rabbit
ReplyDeleteI think so, but I think in the end he will come back to Abilene.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think Edward will get lost over and over again but In the end Abilene finds Edward in London.
ReplyDeleteLydia 5th grade (ELC Malaysia)
I think after his adventure he will find his home
ReplyDeleteYes I think he will get past on and on until he finally meets abalone again.
ReplyDeleteI think that edward will keep getting lost but comfort him self were ever he is.
ReplyDeleteYes he will be found
ReplyDelete